This generously sized triangular shawl is worked with hidden increases along the spine for a smooth appearance. The wide stripes and ridged eyelets add color and texture.
You will need
- 4 skeins Cascade 220 Superwash yarn (100% Superwash Wool; 100g / 220 yds; worsted weight), 2 of each shown, in your selected colors
You May Also Need
- Size US 8 (5.0 mm) 32" length or longer circular needle ( click here for bamboo, here for metal)
- Clover Soft Ring Stitch Markers
- Row Counter
- Yarn needle
- Measuring Tape
- Blocking Pins and Blocking Mats
Sample Colors Shown: Blue & Tan
Finished Size: 78” wingspan x 32” measured from center back neck to lower point (198 x 81.5 cm), blocked
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry.
- CECarol E.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 4 stars18 hours agoRate
Is this pattern rated Easy, Exterminate, advanced knitter?OBOne Big Happy20 seconds ago
This one is fairly easy - Intermediate Beginner. If you can already knit and purl you should be good to go. But be sure to check out our video tutorials - they'll help you through any tricky spots! https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL70gAtBx7A8dTiv6dU_QRL6dFqRpwrVcY
- MEMary Ellen M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoEnjoying my eyelet shawl pattern
I am enjoying the pattern. I think it will be nice and warm since I am knitting it out of #4 weight yarn.