This digital PDF pattern is for our generously sized triangular shawl, worked with hidden increases along the spine for a smooth appearance. The wide stripes and ridged eyelets add color and texture.
You will need
- 4 skeins Cascade 220 Superwash yarn (100% Superwash Wool; 100g / 220 yds; worsted weight), 2 of each shown, in your selected colors
You May Also Need
- Size US 8 (5.0 mm) 32" length or longer circular needle ( click here for bamboo, here for metal)
- Clover Soft Ring Stitch Markers
- Row Counter
- Yarn needle
- Measuring Tape
- Blocking Pins and Blocking Mats
Sample Colors Shown: Blue & Tan
Finished Size: 78” wingspan x 32” measured from center back neck to lower point (198 x 81.5 cm), blocked
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry.
- MRMyrna R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars12 hours agoEyelet shawl
It’s very well written which is most important to enjoy knitting a project.