This generously sized triangular shawl is worked with hidden increases along the spine for a smooth appearance. The wide stripes and ridged eyelets add color and texture.
Each kit contains ALL the yarn you need to make the shawl PLUS a printed copy and digital PDF of the pattern! PLUS: Enjoy our Free Video Tutorials on Youtube!
Each Kit Includes
- 4 skeins Cascade 220 Superwash yarn (100% Superwash Wool; 100g / 220 yds; worsted weight), 2 of each shown, in your selected colors
- Printed pattern leaflet, plus a digital PDF that we'll email to the address you use at checkout when your order ships.
You May Also Need
- Size US 8 (5.0 mm) 32" length or longer circular needle ( click here for bamboo, here for metal)
- Clover Soft Ring Stitch Markers
- Row Counter
- Yarn needle
- Measuring Tape
- Blocking Pins and Blocking Mats
Color Shown: Blue & Tan
Finished Size: 78” wingspan x 32” measured from center back neck to lower point (198 x 81.5 cm), blocked
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry.