About the Yarn:
1. You'll love the feel of it in your hands, 'cause it's got a hint of cashmere you can feel.
2. Soft, a hint of sheen, and great stitch definition—perfect for those irresistible cable knit baby sweaters and granny square baby blankets.
3. Wait for it: It's machine washable—moms love that.
Want a yarn that works up faster? Try Ella Rae Cashmereno Aran.
- Fiber Content: 55% Wool, 33% Acrylic, 12% Cashmere
- Weight: Sport
- Yards: 137
- Grams: 50
- Knitting Gauge: 5.75-6.5 stitches/inch (US 3-5 needle)
- Crochet Gauge: 4-5 stitches/inch (D3-F5 hook)
- Care: Machine Wash Cold & Dry Flat
- Origin: Italy
- FHFlora H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSoft, with beautiful stitch definition
It’s a joy to work with this yarn. It is a perfect weight for most garments, and I know the top I’m making from Cashmereno will be my favorite winter sweater. The lace yoke pattern is perfectly defined due to the amazing stitch definition this yarn provides.
- CPCatherine P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLovely Yarn
This yarn is so easy to work with. Minimal splitting, nice spring. The color was just as expected from the website.