About the Yarn:
Ella Rae Cashmereno Aran yarn adds just the right amount of luxe to your knits. Great for babies, or for you. Looking for our Baby Set Knit-Along featuring this yarn? Click here for the kit.
1. You'll love the feel of it in your hands, 'cause it's got a hint of cashmere you can feel.
2. Soft, a slight sheen, and great stitch definition—perfect for cabled sweaters and textured stitches.
3. Wait for it: It's machine washable!
Want a lighter weight result? Try Ella Rae Cashmereno Sport yarn.
- Fiber Content: 55% Wool, 33% Acrylic, 12% Cashmere
- Weight: Worsted
- Yards: 196
- Grams: 100
- Knitting Gauge: 4-5 stitches/inch (US 7 to 9 needle)
- Crochet Gauge: 2.75-3.5 stitches/inch (7-I9 hook)
- Care: Machine Wash Cold & Dry Flat
- Origin: Italy
- IGIlona G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars13 hours agoShort coat
the coat I am knitting for my daughter Cecilia is not finished yet, love the yarn, when is done I will send a photo to you.It will be great! I promise!
- PSPaula S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoVery nice yarn
I made a gift for my granddaughter with this yarn. It is easy to work with the stitch definition is perfect.