Knit in simple garter stitch with a simple increase every other row, the Don’t Gauge Me Triangle Shawl is perfect for beginners!
The beauty is in changing colors between 3 different yarns, and the magic bind-off at the end. It works up super fast and at the end transforms into a masterpiece. Don't be fooled by the small size when you're knitting...watch as it grows, and almost doubles in size at the very end!
You will need
- Sock weight version: 640yds, Fingering weight/#1 Superfine yarn
- DK weight version: 450 yds, DK/#3 Light yarn
- Sample shown used: 3 hanks Manos del Uruguay Silk Blend Space-Dyed and Solids
You May Also Need
- Size US 4/3.5mm 32" Circular needle (click here for bamboo, here for metal)
- Size US 13/9mm 32" Circular needle (click here for bamboo, here for metal)
- Locking Stitch Markers
- Yarn needle
- Measuring Tape
- Blocking Pins and Blocking Mats
Finished Size: DK Version - Length: 60” (152.5 cm), Width: 28” (71 cm), blocked
Sock Weight Version - Length: 68” (172.5 cm), Width: 34” (86.5 cm), blocked
Care Instructions: DK version - Hand Wash & Lay Flat To Dry, Sock version - Machine Wash & Lay Flat To Dry
- JDJackie D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayDon't Gauge Me Shawl
I have not made it yet but the yarn is absolutely beautiful I'm sure I'll love it
- SBSarah B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSO EASY and Eye Catching too!
I loved knitting up this fun shawl. It was great "lap" knitting while I was in a week of meetings. The bind off was a really cool trick to make the shawl have an lace effect. I was a little brazen taking the finished shawl out of a suitcase where it caught on the zipper. Proceed with caution to the shawl does not catch on rings, jewelry, your purse latch and the like.
- GVGloria V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoProject
I havent start it yet im still waiting for the yarn winder but i love the yarn and the pattern looks easy thank you gloria
- JTJill T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoSuper Easy and Fun
This is a great pattern for knitting and relaxing.