Knit the softest, fluffiest gloves you can imagine!
These gloves combine the angelic, mohair halo of Rowan Kidsilk Haze with the rich colors of Madelinetosh Sock yarn to create a stunning fabric! Add in the decorative crossed cables on the back of the hand and you have a pair of gloves you'll love to wear, or gift!
Learn just how easy it is to knit these gorgeous glove with Jenny Fish in our free step-by-step video tutorials!
Each Kit Includes
- 1 skein Madelinetosh Tosh Sock (100% Superwash Merino Wool; 100g/395yds; Fingering/Sock weight)
- 1 skein Rowan Kidsilk Haze (70% Super Kid Mohair, 30% Silk; 50g/230yds; lace weight)
- Printed copy of the pattern
Choose from over a dozen color combinations!
You May Also Need
- Size US 2 (2.75 mm) 32"/36" circular knitting needles (click here for metal, here for bamboo)
- Size US 2 (2.75 mm) Double Pointed knitting needles (click here for metal, here for bamboo)
- Clover Locking Stitch Markers
Clover Chibi Bent-Tip Tapestry Needle
- Cable Needle
Sample Shown: Tosh Sock in Real Friends Don’t Lie and Rowan Kidsilk Haze in Wicked (599) - Real Friends Don't Lie (Black)
Finished Size: Women's Large/Medium (finger length can easily be adjusted!)
Care Instructions: Hand wash, lay flat to dry