About the Yarn:
Cornbread and Honey yarns are hand-dyed by busy Mom of 6, Tanya in her home in Ohio. A lifelong crocheter, she dyes yarn she want on her hook, we think you will too!
Her bulky base is a 3 ply of superwash merino, meaning you get all the squishy loftiness of a bulky yarn with just enough structure to help it hold up to some wear and tear.
This yarn is only available online.
Here's why we LOVE this yarn:
1. We love supporting hand-dyers!
2. A bulky yarn that won't fall apart as soon as you wear it? What's not to love?!
3. No seriously, this yarn is like candy, it's delicious to knit with. Your project will move fast, and you'll want to make multiples so you can keep touching it. Might we suggest bulky hats, cowls and scarves for everyone you know?
- Fiber Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight: Bulky (#5)
- Yards: 106
- Grams: 100
- Knitting Gauge: 2-2.5 stitches/inch (US 13-17 needle)
- Crochet Gauge: 1.75-2.25 stitches/inch (M13+ hook)
- Care: Machine Wash Cold & Dry Flat
- Origin: Ohio