Who knew you could make a square by going around and around?! Granny Square blankets are a breeze when you pair this continuous construction method with a self striping yarn that has long color repeats. Have fun stitching a spiral square!
You can even fold in half, point to point and wear it as a cozy shawl!
Begin your Granny Square journey, or refresh your skills with Sara Delaney in our free step-by-step video tutorials!
You May Also Need
- 1 (2, 3) cakes Cascade Whirligig, (60% Superwash Merino Wool, 20% Nylon, 20% Acrylic) 546yds/500m; 200g/7oz
- 1 (2, 3) cakes Sirdar Snuggly Pattercake, (70% Acrylic, 30% Nylon) 545yds/498m; 150g/3.5oz
- Size H/8/5.00mm crochet hook
- Clover Locking Stitch Markers
Clover Chibi Bent-Tip Tapestry Needle
Sample: Cascade Whirligig - Shrine (17)
- Small (Newborn): 18” x 18” [45.5 x 45.5 cm]
- Medium (Child/Lap Throw): 36” x 36” [91.5 x 91.5 cm]
- Large (Bed/Couch Throw): 54” x 54” [137 x 137 cm]
Care Instructions: Machine Wash & Dry
- ASAnne S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars22 hours agoI have not received my pattern
I've given the pattern 5 stars because I've received great service.