This top down pullover sweater is a classic unisex style that's perfect for kids. Sized with plenty of room to grow, it's available in 3 age categories. We suggest choosing a size based on the child's chest measurement + 2-4" of ease. Choose a kit with Malabrigo Rios for luxurious softness and washability. Or if you prefer non-superwash wool, we also have options in Cascade 220.
Each Kit Includes
- 3(4) skeins of Malabrigo Rios (100% superwash wool) OR Cascade 220 (100% Wool)—enough to make the sweater in your chosen size range
- Printed Pattern from Knitting Pure & Simple
You May Also Need
- Size 9 (5.5 mm) 24" circular needle, or longer for magic loop
- Size 6 (4.0mm) 16" circular needle (for collar, or longer for magic loop)
- Size 9 double pointed needles (or longer circular needle for magic loop)
- Size 6 double pointed needles (for sleeve hem, or longer for magic loop)
- Stitch Markers
- Yarn needle
- Measuring Tape
- Blocking Pins and Blocking Mats
Color Shown: Indiecita in Malabrigo Rios, shown in size 2-4 years
2-4 Years: 30" chest, 15" length
6-8 Years: 32" chest, 17.5" length
10-12 Years: 34" chest, 20" length
Malabrigo Rios: Machine wash cold & lay flat to dry.
Cascade: Hand wash.