About the Yarn:
Cascade Nifty Cotton is a workhorse yarn that's great for home decor. We featured it in our Nesting Baskets Crochet-Along, click for a kit and to learn more.
Here's why we LOVE this yarn:
1. Sometimes we get a wild hair to make a dishcloth. It's part of what makes us knitters and crocheters.
2. Said dishcloth should not cost an arm and a leg, especially because if it goes well, we might make them for all our friends.
3. Kidding aside—this yarn is also great for bags, baby blankets, toys and more.
Pair it with Nifty Cotton Splash, a lightly speckled variegated version of this yarn.
- Fiber Content: 100% Cotton
- Weight: Worsted
- Yards: 185
- Grams: 100
- Knitting Gauge: 4.5 stitches/inch (US 7 needle)
- Crochet Gauge: 3-3.25 stitches/inch (I9 hook)
- Care: Machine Wash & Dry
- Origin: Brazil
- DPDebbie P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayCascade Nifty Cotton Yarn
I enjoy crocheting with this wonderful cotton yarn. Currently, I'm working on a crocheted bag. I also like making baskets and dishclothes.
- RWRebecca W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoDishcloths
Love using the durable and long lasting yarn for dishcloths
- DBDiane B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoCascade Nifty Cotton Yarn
The customer service was amazing..the yarn is so easy to work with..the colors are so so pretty..I am enjoying all my colors so much..I can't crochet fast enough to see how each yarn color turns out..thank you so much.
- KRKristen R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoBeautiful color
I haven’t king with it yet but it’s very soft and squishy and the color is gorgeous.