About the Yarn:
1. That twist, though! Each ply (or strand) of this yarn is a different shade, then they are all twisted together creating an overall effect that's a fade (gradual transition from dark to light) plus a marl. It's pretty awesome, and fun to watch as you knit or crochet.
2. Durable enough for socks, soft enough for shawls and mitts.
3. You can machine wash AND dry this superwash yarn.
- Fiber Content: 75% Superwash Merino Wool, 25% Nylon
- Weight: Fingering/Sock
- Yards: 437
- Grams: 100
- Knitting Gauge: 7-8 stitches/inch (US 1-3 needle)
- Crochet Gauge: 5.5-6.25 stitches/inch (C2-E4 hook)
- Care: Machine Wash & Dry
- MGMarie G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoLovely!
I've not used Cascade but am looking forward to using this. Love the feel and colors!
- MHMiriam H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars3 months agoPossible Alternative to $pincyle Yarn. Or is that $pendcyle?
I'm on the hunt for an affordable alternative to Spincycle yarns, and that's why I ordered Cascade Heritage Wave. It''s a little on the skinny side--not much squish. It's also splitty and difficult to wind. One skein (out of 5 or 6) was particularly vexing and I ended up winding it by hand, then caking it. Besides swatching, I haven't knit with it yet, but I think it'll work fine with a strand of mohair. I am getting gauge for my project,
So hooray for that!.
- JJJoEllen J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoGreat yarn
I just finished making a Reyna shawl with a Christmas color way and size 5 needles. It knit up so beautifully and I am making 4 more for my sisters for Christmas!
- DPDORIS P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoHeritage Wave
Making the socks right now… love the yarn