About the Yarn:
Here's why we LOVE this yarn:
1. The colors. With so many shades of Cascade 220, we had a hard time narrowing it down. We hope you see one you like... or two, or four.
2. Generous yardage (220 yards per skein) makes this yarn a good value.
3. It's worsted weight, so the project possibilities are endless. You can also felt (intentionally shrink) this yarn, and we think it'd feature well in color work projects, too!
Want the same goodness, but washable? Check out Cascade 220 Superwash.
- Fiber Content: 100% Peruvian Highland Wool
- Weight: Worsted
- Yards: 220
- Grams: 100
- Knitting Gauge: 4.5-5 stitches/inch (US 7-8 needle)
- Crochet Gauge: 3.25-3.5 stitches/inch (H8-J10 hook)
- Care: Hand Wash
- Origin: Peru
- DPDebbie P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayCascade 220
Cascade 220 is a great yarn for creating sweaters, scarves, and ponchos. It comes in a wide variety of colors and lends itself to knitting and crocheting. These Highland Peruvian wool creations will keep you warm and comfortable.
- BLBarbara L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agocascade 220
Nice soft yarn, great color selection. My niece picked it out for her birthday present. Good to work with.
- MTMarie T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoChristmas Green Cascade 220 yarn
I was so glad to find you as a source for this yarn. I have been using it for over 10 years and my usual supplier stopped carrying it. I will be back. I make and sell personalized Christmas stockings and this is the perfect color for them.
- EDErin D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoBeautiful color!
This yarn is so soft and warm, and the photos online match the color perfectly so there is no guessing necessary for color matching. I will definitely be buying from One Big Happy again and again!