About the Yarn:
Here's why we LOVE this yarn:
1. The colors—with so many to pick from, we know you'll find one that's perfect.
2. The weight. We can't really think of a project you wouldn't want to make in light worsted weight, so it's not a bad idea to keep this yarn on hand.
3. You can machine wash AND dry this yarn. We all need that!
Making a garment? You might like to try another thickness, like 220 Superwash Sport or 128 Superwash (Bulky).
- Fiber Content: 100% Superwash Wool
- Weight: Worsted
- Yards: 220
- Grams: 100
- Knitting Gauge: 5-5.5 stitches/inch (US 6-7 needle)
- Crochet Gauge: 3.25-4 stitches/inch (G6-H8 hook)
- Care: Machine Wash & Dry
- SMStephanie M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoeasy to work with
The yarn is consistent from skein to skein. Stitch definition is good too. I am looking forward to completing the sweater and blocking it to gift to my brother.
- BBBarbara B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoMy favorite yarn!
Cascade 220 Superwash is my favorite yarn. The colors are rich and the yarn is very comfortable to knit. Add to that, a great “on sale” price … and it can’t be beat!
- EGEvelyn G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBeautiful yarn
It’s very nice to work with. It doesn’t split, and us the perfect yarn for my project.
- VCVikki Coleman W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoCascade 220
Very happy with the yarn. Color is perfect!! Easy to knit with!
- LHLaura H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoWorkhorse yarn
Versatile yarn, especially great for kids’ knits. “Shire” is a beautiful deep green.