About the Yarn:
Here's why we LOVE this yarn:
1. The fade! We love how this plied yarn fades in and out of new colors. Some are semisolid and some have more vibrant color contrasts. All are fun!
2. The weight. This light worsted weight yarn works up quickly to make a beautiful fabric in either knit or crochet.
3. You can machine wash AND dry this yarn. We all need that!
Making a garment? You might also like 220 Superwash (solid colors). Or try another thickness, like 220 Superwash Sport or 128 Superwash (Bulky).
- Fiber Content: 100% Superwash Wool
- Weight: Worsted
- Yards: 220
- Grams: 100
- Knitting Gauge: 5.5-6 stitches/inch (US 6-7 needle)
- Crochet Gauge: 3-4 stitches/inch (G6-H8 hook)
- Care: Machine Wash & Dry
- KEKatherine E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoGood product , arrived quickly
The yarn is good looking and easy to work with.
- DSDonna S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoFirst time going in
- KPKathrine P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoCascade heritage wave
This yarn is so colorful and soft
- DPDebbie P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoCascade 220
Cascade 220 superwash works up into nice soft durable gloves, scarves and winter hats.