Knit in warm yet seemingly weightless, self-shading Colorburst, the Café Cable Set will keep you cozy and comfortable throughout a gusty early spring! Wrap the scarf around your neck and pop the hat on top as you stroll to your favorite café for a cup of coffee, and knitting of course!
This is a 1 skein project you'll make again and again!
This kit is only available online.
Each Kit Includes
- 1 ball Universal Yarns Colorburst (65% Superwash Fine Merino/35% Acrylic); 200g / 660 yds; DK/#3 Light weight), in your selected color
- DIGITAL Pattern download with written instructions, emailed to the address you use at checkout when your order ships.
You May Also Need
- 16" US Size 6/4.00mm circular needles (choose metal, or bamboo)
- 16" US Size 4/3.50mm circular needles (choose metal, or bamboo)
- US Size 6/4.00mm double pointed needles (choose metal, or bamboo)
- Cable Needle
- Stitch Markers
- Yarn needle
- Measuring Tape
- Pom Pom Maker
Color Shown: Sample is in a now discontinued color - we recommend Piquant as a substitute
Finished Size: Scarf: Length: 68” by Width: 8”; Hat: Brim Circumference: 16½”(Stretches to approx 18½”) by Length (excluding pom pom and with brim folded): 8”
Care Instructions: Machine Wash & Machine Dry Low Heat
- BLBeth L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars21 hours agoCafe Cable Scarf
I love both the yarn and the pattern.