Keep your neck warm and your hands toasty with the timeless twists of knitted cables. We've kept it simple by using the same cable pattern on both accessories, simple finishing transforms them into cowl and mitts. This kit contains all the yarn you need to make BOTH accessories, PLUS a printed pattern exclusive to One Big Happy. And, join us for FREE step-by-step video tutorials!
Each Kit Includes
- 2 skeins Madelinetosh Vintage yarn (100% Superwash Merino Wool; 100g / 200yds; worsted weight), in your selected color
- Want to make just one accessory? Click here for a single-skein kit.
- 4-page printed pattern booklet with written instructions & technical diagrams
You May Also Need
- Size 7 (4.5 mm) straight needles or 16 in. (40 cm)or longer circular needle (click here for bamboo, here for metal)
- Row Counter
- Yarn needle
- Measuring Tape
- Blocking Pins and Blocking Mats
Color Shown: Well Water
Finished Size Cowl: 7” wide x 21” around (18 cm x 53.5 cm), blocked
Mitts: 11” long x 7” around (28 cm x 19 cm), blocked
Care Instructions: Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry.
- SASandi A.I recommend this productRated 5 stars9 months agoBeautiful soft yarn - knits up so nicely
Made this set as a gift for a lucky winner @ my daughters baby shower but I may have to reorder to make again for myself. The yarn is beautiful - so soft and the dyeing is so subtle, soft changes in tones and depth of colour. This set knits up quickly and has nice body to it. Not heavy or thick but soft and has nice feel to it - not itchy on my neck and does not make me feel sweaty.