About the Yarn:
Addy Sock is a sturdy yet soft, sock yarn hand-dyed by Brea and her cat Lucky, in bright explosions of color in her home in Illinois. Each Set includes a mini skein in a coordinating color for fun stripes, cuffs, heels, toes or other fun stitching embellishments.
1. Sturdy and longwearing fiber blend.
- Fiber Content: 75% Superwash Merino Wool and 25% Nylon
- Weight: Fingering/Sock (#1 Super Fine)
- Yards: 463 + 92
- Grams: 100 + 20
- Knitting Gauge: 7-8 stitches/ inch (US 1-3 needle)
- Crochet Gauge: 6.5-7.25 stitches/inch (B/1-D/3 hook)
- Care: Hand Wash Cold & Dry Flat (Minor bleeding may occur during the first wash)
- Origin: Illinois, USA