Practice your circular cast-on technique! Knit with Berroco Vintage, this knitted blanket pattern starts in the center with Emily Ocker’s cast-on, then works out in a simple stitch pattern. The edges are squared off to give it the boxy shape.
This pattern includes written instructions and a stitch chart.
Each Kit Includes
- 6 hanks Berroco Vintage yarn (52% Acrylic, 40% Wool, 8% Nylon); 100g /218 yds(Worsted/#4 Medium), in your selected color
- DIGITAL Pattern download with written instructions, emailed to the address you use at checkout when your order ships.
You May Also Need
- US Size 8/5mm Double Pointed Needles
- US Size 8/5mm 16" Circular Needles
- US Size 8/5mm 36" Circular needles
- Or try an Interchangeable Needle Set
- Stitch Markers
- Yarn needle
- Measuring Tape
Color Shown: Sample is knit in the Oats colorway.
Finished Size: Approx 45" square
Care Instructions: Machine Wash Cold & Dry Flat