Spice up your style with this drop stitch shawlette. It’s perfect for a night out or a day at the office. Create an easy lace effect with extra yarn overs, then drop ‘em like they’re hot.
If you're a fan of our Wave on Wave Scarf you'll love this project! You can also check out the tutorials for the Wave on Wave scarf for help with dropped stitches.
You Will Need:
- 1 skein Madelinetosh Tosh Merino Light + Copper (90% Superwash Merino Wool, 8% Acrylic, 2% Stellina), 420yds/100g, in your selected color
- Printed copy of the pattern
- PLUS a digital pattern download, emailed to the address you use at checkout when your order ships.
You May Also Need:
- US Size 2 (2.75 mm), 24 inch (60 cm). circular needle
- Clover Quick-Locking Stitch Markers, size Medium
- Clover Chibi Bent-Tip Tapestry Needle
- Blocking Mat
- Blocking Pins
Color Shown: Tart
Finished Size: Shawlette measures 56 in x 18 in. after blocking.(142 x 46 cm)
Care Instructions: Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry.