The Birch Creek Hat and Fingerless Mitts Set works up quickly in bulky, Cascade 128 Superwash and features a twining lattice of simple 2 stitch cables.
The pattern includes written directions and charts for the cable pattern.
Written for sizes S(M, L) - all can be made with this kit.
Each Kit Includes
- 2 skeins Cascade 128 Superwash (100% Superwash Merino Wool); 100g /128 yds; Bulky/#5 weight), in your selected color
- DIGITAL Pattern download with written instructions, emailed to the address you use at checkout when your order ships.
You May Also Need
- US Size 8/5.00mm 16" Circular needle (metal, or bamboo)
- US Size 8/5.00mm double pointed needles (metal, or bamboo)
- US Size 10/6.00mm 16" Circular needle (metal, or bamboo)
- US Size 10/6.00mm double pointed needles (metal, or bamboo)
- Stitch Markers
- Yarn needle
- Measuring Tape
Color Shown: Sample is shown in a discontinued colorway - we recommend the Periwinkle as a great substitute.
Finished Size: Mitts: 6¼ (6¾, 7¼)" [16 (17, 18) cm] palm circumference x 6¾ (7¼, 7½)" [17 (18, 19) cm] from lower cuff to upper cuff; design has 1” [2.5 cm] of negative ease.
Hat: 19¼ (20½, 21¾)” [49, (52, 55) cm] x 8 (9, 9½)” [20, (23, 24) cm] from brim to top; design has 2” [5 cm] of negative ease.
Care Instructions: Machine in cold water. Lay flat to dry.