About the Yarn:
Looking for project inspiration? Check out the dedicated pattern book or these kits:Here's why we LOVE this yarn:
1. Alpaca is super warm, and has the faintest little halo to cozy up your chunky knits.
2. It's a great value, with lots of yardage for a luxury fiber (compare the price per yard).
3. The colors—it's available in the beautiful range that Berroco is known for.
Need it in another weight? Try Ultra Alpaca Light (DK) or Ultra Alpaca (Worsted).
- Fiber Content: 50% Super Fine Alpaca, 50% Peruvian Wool
- Weight: Bulky
- Yards: 131
- Grams: 100
- Knitting Gauge: 3.5 stitches/inch (US 10 needle)
- Crochet Gauge: 2.5 stitches/inch (L11 hook)
- Care: Hand Wash
- Origin: Peru
- DPDebbie P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars18 hours agoBerroco Ultra Alpaca
I created a wonderfully luxurious soft beanie for my husband with this yarn.
- NLNancy L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoAlpaca Chunky Yarn
beautiful yarn. I am knitting snoods with it. One skein is enough for a nice size snood. I am very happy with the quality and the colors.
- PCPaul C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoElle's Scarf
My friend Elle is a big OSU (Ohio Scarf University) fan. I made a scarf for her with Berroco Ultra Alpaca Chucky Yarn, matching the school colors (Scarlet & Grey) as best I could. Very happy with the results. Thanks for the yarn! Go Buckeyes! :-)
- DJDawn J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove the color
The the yarn is perfect alpaca love the way it works up
- ABAlyce B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoChristmas sweater
Love the yarn. Great customer service.