About the Yarn:
Berroco Summer Sesame has delightful color surprises in every strand. Knit a sweater with this yarn and enjoy our free video tutorials! Click here for the kit.
Here's why we LOVE this yarn:
1.The color and texture of this yarn are unmatchable. Each strand is a twist of various hues, and subtle flecks of color pop out every so often. Don't let this scare you—the overall effect is a subtle stripe and we know these colors will keep it fun to knit and crochet.
2. When Cotton and nylon meet, knitters and crocheters win. This blend makes a perfect summer weight garment that's not so heavy it will sag or "grow" on you while you're wearing it.
3. Summer Sesame is wound into a neat little cake that's ready to stitch.
- Fiber Content: 47% Cotton, 44% Acrylic, 9% Nylon
- Weight: DK
- Yards: 295
- Grams: 100
- Knitting Gauge: 5-5.25 stitches/inch (US 6-7 needle)
- Crochet Gauge: 4.75 stitches/ inch (7 hook)
- Care: Machine Wash Cold & Dry Flat
- Origin: Italy