About the Yarn:
Here's why we LOVE this yarn:
1. You can't beat the value, especially for gifts, charity items and big projects that take a lot of yardage
2. It comes in a huge range of colors and weights- so have fun and try something bold!
3. Machine wash AND dry! Whether you don't want to deal with hand washing or you're making a gift, you know it'll be easy to launder.
4. It's acrylic—perfect for those with sensitive skin, or sensitive budgets.
Comfort (Worsted) works for a variety of garments and decor items—but, it also comes in DK, DK Print, Sock and Chunky. Use this yarn once and you'll find yourself coming back to it again and again.
- Fiber Content: 50% Super Fine Nylon, 50% Super Fine Acrylic
- Weight: Worsted
- Yards: 210
- Grams: 100
- Knitting Gauge: 4.5-5 stitches/inch (US 8-9 needle)
- Crochet Gauge: 3.5 stitches/inch (H8 hook)
- Care: Machine Wash & Dry
- Origin: Turkey
- KPKathrine P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoComfort
Very soft and beautiful
- DBDenise B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoBeautiful and Soft!
I bought the Rosebud color to make a second Knit Block of the Month afghan, and it is so soft and has a beautiful finish. I can't wait to start on the block of the month project!!