About the Yarn:
Here's why we LOVE this yarn:
1. You can't beat the value, especially for gifts, charity items and big projects that take a lot of yardage
2. It comes in a huge range of colors and weights- so have fun and try something bold!
3. Machine wash AND dry! Whether you don't want to deal with hand washing or you're making a gift, you know it'll be easy to launder.
4. It's acrylic—perfect for those with sensitive skin, or sensitive budgets.
Comfort (Worsted) works for a variety of garments and decor items—but, it also comes in DK, DK Print, Sock and Chunky. Use this yarn once and you'll find yourself coming back to it again and again.
- Fiber Content: 50% Super Fine Nylon, 50% Super Fine Acrylic
- Weight: Worsted
- Yards: 210
- Grams: 100
- Knitting Gauge: 4.5-5 stitches/inch (US 8-9 needle)
- Crochet Gauge: 3.5 stitches/inch (H8 hook)
- Care: Machine Wash & Dry
- Origin: Turkey
Looking for pattern inspiration? Check out these kits and books!
Burnett Baby Sweater(knit), Landon Baby Vest(knit), Orangelo Baby Bib(knit), Schuyler Blanket(knit), River Capelet(knit), Berroco Comfort Knitting & Crochet Afghans Pattern Book, Comfort Knitting & Crochet Babies & Toddlers Pattern Book, Berroco Pattern Booklet #313 (Comfort & Vintage Yarn), 2023 Block Of The Month Blanket(knit), 2023 Block Of The Month Blanket(crochet), Halo Haze Hat(knit)
- RORebecca O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 hours agobaby blankets
this is the third baby blanket I am now making with this yarn. Very good for this purpose.
- RLRuth L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoBeautiful Softsoftsoft Yarn
This yarn is not just a perfect relaxing shade of blue (I expect to be the greatgrandmom of a boy and I am saturated with blues), but it is the softest softest softest yarn I have found! I am expecting to make Gianni an incredibly soft hooded blankie. He will love it!
- ACAlyce C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoColors
Good variety of colors.
- KPKathrine P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoComfort
Very soft and beautiful
- DBDenise B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoBeautiful and Soft!
I bought the Rosebud color to make a second Knit Block of the Month afghan, and it is so soft and has a beautiful finish. I can't wait to start on the block of the month project!!