About the Yarn:
Berroco Comfort Chunky is our pick for tried-and-true acrylic. It's soft, affordable, and never lets us down.
Here's why we LOVE this yarn:
1. You can't beat the value, especially for gifts, charity items and big projects that take a lot of yardage.
2. It comes in a huge range of colors and weights- so have fun and try something bold!
3. Machine wash AND dry! Whether you don't want to deal with hand washing or you're making a gift, it'll be easy to launder.
4. It's acrylic—perfect for those with sensitive skin, or sensitive budgets.
Comfort Chunky makes fabulous blankets and quick accessories—but, it also comes in DK, DK Print, Sock and Worsted. Use this yarn once and you'll find yourself coming back to it again and again.
- Fiber Content: 50% Super Fine Nylon, 50% Super Fine Acrylic
- Weight: Bulky
- Yards: 150
- Grams: 100
- Knitting Gauge: 3.5 stitches/inch (US 10.5 needle)
- Crochet Gauge: 3.25 stitches/inch (J10 hook)
- Care: Machine Wash & Dry
- Origin: Turkey
Total 5 star reviews: 1 Total 4 star reviews: 0 Total 3 star reviews: 0 Total 2 star reviews: 1 Total 1 star reviews: 0
50%would recommend this product
Reviews LoadedReviews Added
- LOLaurie O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoBerroco Comfort Chunky
Love this yarn!
- BBarbI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars4 months agoSplitty
Love the colours! IMHO, it splits very easily. I wouldn’t use it again.
Great customers service at OBH!