Here's why we LOVE this yarn:
1. It's thick, but light, making it perfect for chunky hats, cowls and scarves. Can you say gift knitting?
2. Super fun bursts of color knit up like sprinkles on a cupcake.
3. It has the smoothness of a single ply, but look closely and you'll see a second thinner ply that gives this yarn extra durability and a fun kinky texture.
4. It comes in a ball, so you can start your project ASAP.
Need a super bulky yarn with a little more yardage? Check out Malabrigo Rasta.
- Fiber Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight: Super Bulky
- Yards: 77
- Grams: 100
- Knitting Gauge: 2.5 stitches/inch (US 15 needle)
- Crochet Gauge: 1.75 stitches/inch (P19 hook)
- Care: Machine Wash Cold & Dry Flat
- Origin: Italy