Get ready for some excellent snowball fights and keep your hands snug and warm with these whimsical mittens.
This easy mitten pattern combines 2 vibrant colors with basic mitten-making skills to create fun and fashionable style for plenty of winter fun!
Learn just how easy this project is with Jenny Fish in our free step-by-step video tutorials!
You May Also Need
- 1 skein, Noro Kureyon yarn, (100% Wool), 110 yards, 50g; Worsted/#4 weight) in your choice of color combo
- 1 skein, Noro Silk Garden Solo yarn, (45% Silk, 45% Mohair, 10% Lambswool), 110 yards, 50g; Worsted/#4 weight) in your choice of color combo
- 2 skeins, Berroco Vintage yarn, (52% Acrylic, 40% Wool, 8% Nylon), 218 yards, 100g; Worsted/#4 weight)
- AS WELL AS
- US size 7(4.5mm) 40" Circular Needle - or Double Pointed Needles
- US size 8(5.0mm) 40" Circular Needle - or Double Pointed Needles
- One Big Happy Sock Check - or tape measure
Clover Locking Stitch Markers
- Clover Chibi Bent-Tip Tapestry Needle
- Row Counter
Sample: Knit in the Kama + Oyabe color.
Finished Size: 8½” [21.5 cm] long x 8” [20.5 cm] around palm (not including thumb)
Care Instructions: Hand Wash and Dry Flat