Make an entrance in this beautiful cabled poncho designed by Melissa LaBarre. Dress it up or dress it down, either way you're sure to stay warm and cozy. The poncho is worked neck down, in the round, and features a cable panel at both the center front and center back. PLUS, enjoy free step-by-step video tutorials with Jenny Fish! Need something simpler to start? Check our our Olive Poncho Kit.
Each Kit Includes
- 6 (7) skeins Berroco Vintage yarn ( 52% Acrylic, 40% Wool, 8% Nylon; 100g / 218 yds; worsted weight), in your selected color
- Berroco Porfolio Vol 2 Pattern booklet with written instructions and charts, plus 14 other beautiful patterns
You May Also Need
- Size US 7 (4.5 mm) circular knitting needles in 24" length (click here for metal, here for bamboo) and 36" or longer length (click here for metal, here for bamboo)
- Cable Needle (click here for straight style, click here for hook style)
- Clover Soft Ring Stitch Markers
- Row Counter
- Yarn needle
- Measuring Tape
- Blocking Pins and Blocking Mats
Color Shown: On Jenny: Petunia, On model: Douglas Fir
Finished Size: Approximately 60½(68¼-75¾)” around at lower edge x 21(22-23)” long (not including cowl)
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry.