The Amelia Hat shows off bright, geometric colorwork against a neutral background -- choose a mini-skein set with plenty of contrast. The bottom ribbing is a folded, doubled hem for extra warmth and a pop of color.
Pattern includes written instructions and a chart. This Kit is not available in-store.
Each kit includes:
- 1 mini skein kit of Fino(70% extrafine merino, 30% silk; 20g/98yds per hank; Sport/#2 fine) in your selected color
- DIGITAL Pattern download with written instructions, emailed to the address you use at checkout when your order ships.
You’ll also need:
- US size 2(2.75mm) 16" circular knitting needle (metal or bamboo)
- US size 3(3.25mm) 16" circular knitting needle (metal or bamboo)
- US size 3(3.25mm) double pointed needles (metal or bamboo)
- Stitch Markers
You may also like:
Color Shown: Amelia
Finished Size: Adult Medium (Large): 19” (21”) circumference x 8” (8½”) depth
Care Instructions: Hand Wash & Lay Flat to Dry
- AFAnne F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars4 days agoAn advanced hat
I was in over my head with this pattern; however, I have found my way through it. Wish there were One Big Happy videos to help. My complaint is that the yarn splits easily (hence the 4 stars), but all in all, it's been a great project!