Get ready to knit the sweetest gift.
The Alice Belle Baby Blanket was designed in honor of Jenny Fish's grandmother and features some of her favorite stitches. Worked from the center out, you have options to customize this blanket from the cast-on to the edge! Lace, bobbles, i-cord, and a unique scalloped edge are all possibilities as you knit out the blanket of your choice. Paired with a fully washable and dryable yarn in beautiful, long color repeats, this is a project you'll keep coming back to - until you've made every combination!
Learn just how easy it is to knit these gorgeous glove with Jenny Fish in our free step-by-step video tutorials! We've partnered with Project Linus for this Tutorial. Visit their site to learn more and discover how you can help children in your area!
Each Kit Includes
- 1 skein Sirdar Pattercake (70% Acrylic, 30% Nylon; 150g/545 yds; DK weight)
- Printed copy of the pattern
You May Also Need
- Size US 7 (4.55 mm) 32"/36" circular knitting needles (click here for metal, here for bamboo)
- Size US 7 (4.55 mm) Double Pointed knitting needles (click here for metal, here for bamboo)
- Clover Locking Stitch Markers
Clover Chibi Bent-Tip Tapestry Needle
Samples: pink version knit in Flossie(750), blue version knit in Blueberry Swirl(751)
Finished Size: Baby - 24" x 24"
Care Instructions: Machine Wash and Dry