Take a dive into entrelac in the round with this tam hat and matching fingerless mitts. Learn to work the entrelac technique, but in the round! Choose from kits in luscious solid colors using Malabrigo Caprino with a touch of cashmere, or let color be your guide and dive in with Noro Silk Garden Sock.
Either way you'll end up with a set that has all of your friends wondering just how you made it!
Purchase a downloadable PDF version of this pattern here.
PLUS: Follow along as Jenny Fish walks you through each section in our Free Video Tutorials on YouTube!
Or let us choose colors for you and pick up a kit!
You will need
- 320 yds, Fingering(Sock)/#1 or Sport/#2 yarn
- 1 skein Noro Silk Garden Sock yarn(45% Silk, 45% Mohair, 10% Lambswool; 100g/328 yds; Fingering(Sock)/#1 super fine)
- 2 skeins Malabrigo Caprino yarn(80% Super Fine Merino, 20% Cashmere; 50g/159 yds; sport/#2 fine)
- US size 6 (4.0 mm) 16" circular needle (bamboo or metal)
- US size 6 (4.0 mm) 32" circular needle (bamboo or metal)
- Locking stitch markers
- Row Counter
- Yarn needle
You May Also Need
- Basic Kit: Noro Silk Garden Sock - Hannan
- Luxe Kit: Malabrigo Caprino - Lettuce
Circumference: 20” (51 cm) with 3-4” (7.5-10 cm) negative ease, Depth: 7.5” (19 cm), blocked.
- Fingerless Mitts:
Wrist Circumstance: 5” (12.5 cm) with 1-2” (2.5-5 cm) negative ease, Length: 6” (15 cm), from cuff to bind-off, blocked.
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry.