About the Yarn:
Wicked Worsted is a squishy 4ply yarn hand-dyed in bright explosions of color in Raleigh North Carolina. Perfect for stunning 1-2 skein accessories and colorful surprises in fair isle and colorwork patterns.
1. A squishy, soft, and gently washable wool.
- Fiber Content: 100% Superwash Merino
- Weight: Worsted (#4)
- Yards: 218
- Grams: 100
- Knitting Gauge: 4-5 stitches/ inch (US 7-9 needle)
- Crochet Gauge: 2.5-3.5 stitches/inch (H/8-J/10 hook)
- Care: Hand Wash Cold & Dry Flat (Minor bleeding may occur during the first wash)
- Origin: USA