About the Yarn:
Shibui Knits Lunar yarn is a scrumptious treat to knit and crochet.
Here's why we LOVE this yarn:
1. Squishy-soft and made with a lovely twist of wool and silk, the delicate sheen of this yarn is out of this world.
2. There's just something about Shibui Knits. This collection of yarns is designed to be mixed, matched and multi-stranded. It's all about enjoying the process as you create unique fabrics and timeless designs.
3. Yes—it's a splurge, but the time you spend with this yarn running through your fingers is heavenly.
4. The colors! A limited, yet luscious palette makes it easy to mix and match across each yarn to create something truly one-of-a-kind.
Check out the other Shibui Knits yarn: Cima, Silk Cloud, Pebble and Nest.
- Fiber Content: 60% Extra Fine Merino, 40% Mulberry Silk
- Weight: Lace
- Yards: 401
- Grams: 50
- Knitting Gauge: 7-7.5 stitches/inch (US 3 needle)
- Crochet Gauge: 4-7 stitches/inch (B1-E4 hook)
- Care: Hand Wash
- Origin: Peru