About the Yarn:
Here's why we LOVE this yarn:
1. We admit it, we have a penchant for rainbow yarns with long color repeats. You can keep the stitching simple and you don't have to worry about which colors go together—after all, they're all in the same ball.
2. Did you SEE that yardage? This 200g cake boasts 546 yards; pick up a few and you've got a sweater.
3. You can machine wash AND dry this yarn--it's perfect for gifting and baby items.
- CHCherry H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsYesterdayLove this soft, beautiful yarn!
This is my 6th skein of this yarn and I want more. It is absolutely perfect for crocheting or knitting. I do both and the things I have made with this yarn are wonderful. One of my favorite projects is to make shawls and the variegated colors make gorgeous ones. I highly recommend this yarn
- JTJessica T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 weeks agoBeautiful yarn for blanket.
It's very soft, beautiful colors. The color transitions are very nice. It works up very fast my first skien worked up in about roughly 24 working hours.
- JMJoan M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsYesterdayGreat Yarn
I’ve enjoyed crocheting with Whirligig Yarn. I’m making a scarf/wrap, and it is fun to see the color combo develop. The yarn is soft, and I will definitely look at the other colors available.
- MTMarla T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 stars2 weeks agoStep it up Shawl
I haven’t started my project yet but I’ll let you know when I do
- PHPatricia H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat yarn
I love Cascade tarns. Whirlygig does not disappoint. Will make something for my SIL.