Crochet a set of three cotton baskets that nest to fit inside each other. Finish with an adorable tassel braid that you can mix and match between baskets.
This digital PDF pattern is also included in our Nesting Baskets Kit.
Purchase a printed version of this pattern here.
Enjoy FREE Youtube tutorials for step-by-step instruction.
ABOUT THE PATTERN
Finished Basket Size: Small basket diameter measures 6" (at base) by 4 1/2" tall, medium basket diameter measures 8 1/4" (at base) by 4 3/4" tall, large basket diameter measures 10 1/2" diameter by 5" tall.
To make a full set of 3 baskets, you'll need 7 skeins of Cascade Nifty Cotton (100% Cotton) yarn as listed below, plus the printed crochet pattern.
- If making each basket with a unique main color yarn, choose
- 2 skeins for large basket bottom
- 2 skeins for medium basket bottom
- 1 skein for small basket bottom
- 2 Skeins for top/handle will be enough for all 3 baskets
- If making a coordinating set with 2 yarns, choose
- 5 skeins total for basket bottoms
- 2 skeins total for basket top/handle
You May Also Need: