This radiant pillow is surprisingly easy to stitch. 2 contrasting colors of yarn with a long color fade make it pop.
The 8-page 8 1/2 X 5 1/2" pattern booklet contains written instructions, stitch diagrams and technical illustrations. It's the same pattern included in our Gradient Glow Crochet Pillow Kit.
Purchase a downloadable PDF version of this pattern here.
Enjoy FREE Youtube tutorials for step-by-step instruction.
- 2 skeins each of 2 colors of Cascade 220 Superwash Wave yarn (100% superwash wool; 220 yds/201m; 100g/3.5 oz).
- Click here to add the pillow insert.
You May Also Need:
- 16" square Decorator's Choice Pillow Form
- Size 7 (4.5mm) Clover Crochet Hook, or any size to obtain gauge
- Clover Quick-Locking Stitch Markers, size Medium
- Clover Chibi Bent-Tip Tapestry Needle
- Susan Bates Knit Klips
- Mindful Rainbow Scissors
- Mindful Blocking Mats and Knit Blockers
Color Shown: Solar (108) & Roses (109)
Finished Size: Fits standard 16" x 16" (41 cm x 41 cm) pillow form