About the Yarn:
1. We like big balls and we cannot lie. At 787 yards, this is the equivalent of almost 8 skeins of standard worsted weight yarn!
2. Long, beautiful color repeats! The color changes keep you interested, even through simple knitting and crocheting.
3. For extra fun, buy 2 different colors and alternate every couple of rows. There are some amazing patterns featuring this yarn!
- Fiber Content: 50% Silk, 25% Wool, 25% Polyamide
- Weight: Sport (#2)
- Yards: 787
- Grams: 200
- Knitting Gauge: 5.75-6.5 stitches/inch (US 3-5 needle)
- Crochet Gauge: 5.5-6 stitches/inch (D-F hook)
- Care: Hand Wash, Lay Flat to Dry
- Origin: Japan
- RWRandy-Lynne W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 hours agoRainbow delight
I'm working on a shawl for my daughter. Not too far in (more like a bandana right now), but I already know that working with this yarn is a delight. And the colors! I've never used a variegated yarn with so many colors. There were at least 8 color shifts before a color was repeated, and it doesn't just repeat the same pattern, so working with this yarn is an adventure, but I know it will turn out amazing.