About the Yarn:
Here's why we LOVE this yarn:
1. We admit it, we have a penchant for rainbow yarns with long color repeats. You can keep the stitching simple and you don't have to worry about which colors go together—after all, they're all in the same ball.
2. Did you SEE that yardage? This 200g cake boasts 546 yards; pick up a few and you've got a sweater.
3. You can machine wash AND dry this yarn--it's perfect for gifting and baby items.
- Fiber Content: 60% Superwash Merino Wool, 20% Nylon, 20% Acrylic
- Weight: DK
- Yards: 546
- Grams: 200
- Knitting Gauge: 5.5-6 stitches/inch (US 5-6 needle)
- Crochet Gauge: 3.5-4.25 stitches/inch (7-H8 hook)
- Care: Machine Wash & Dry
- KAKathryn Ann R.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars3 months agoDisappointed
Unfortunately, the colors in the yarn I received are very different from the yarn colors on both my computer monitor and iPhone. The established Charges prevent me from processing a Return. So disappointed.OBOne Big Happy3 months ago
Kathryn, please reach out to our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org they can help you with the return.
- LKLynn K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoSuper soft and warm!
I’m making a new Afghan for my daughter who wanted green! This yarn is perfect for the softness and drape as well as being super warm! I can’t wait to get this one done.
- CHCherry H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoLove this soft, beautiful yarn!
This is my 6th skein of this yarn and I want more. It is absolutely perfect for crocheting or knitting. I do both and the things I have made with this yarn are wonderful. One of my favorite projects is to make shawls and the variegated colors make gorgeous ones. I highly recommend this yarn
- JTJessica T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoBeautiful yarn for blanket.
It's very soft, beautiful colors. The color transitions are very nice. It works up very fast my first skien worked up in about roughly 24 working hours.
- NDNancy D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars17 hours agoWhirlgig
I love working with this yard. Glad to add some more to my stash.