About the Yarn:
Treat your toes to the hand-painted tones of Manos Del Uruguay Alegria Space-Dyed yarn. We love it so much we featured it in our Beginner Socks Knit-Along, click here to get a kit.
1. The colors—hand-painted splashes and fun combinations keep your eyes happy before, during and after you've made your project.
2. We admit it. This is one of those yarns that is so soft and squishy we keep it handy to pet. Make something with it, or just admire it—you do you.
4. It's machine washable. That's practical for socks, but we have a feeling you're going to make many more things with it.
Note: Each skein is handmade by artisans in Uruguay—you'll find their signature and location on the label. Colors may vary from what is shown and there are no dye lots. Be sure to buy enough yarn for your project at the same time. To blend color variations, alternate between two skeins as you knit or crochet.
This yarn pairs well with Manos Del Uruguay Alegria Solids.
- Fiber Content: 75% Superwash Merino, 25% Polyamide
- Weight: Fingering/Sock
- Yards: 445
- Grams: 100
- Knitting Gauge: 7-7.5 stitches/inch (US 1-3 needle)
- Crochet Gauge: 4-7 stitches/inch (B1-E4 hook)
- Care: Machine Wash Cold & Dry Flat
- Origin: Uruguay
- BVBarbara V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoGreat yarn
I haven't started any project yet with this yarn, but have used on previous project and love it! One of the nicest yarns I have ever knit with!