- DHDarrene H.Verified BuyerRated 3 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoChiaoGoo
I am knitting a tunic with interchangeable needles. I had to tighten every so often. Also the wires I had were just a tiny bit short. Up comes free shipping day so I thought it would be a great time to try out the ChiaoGoo needles., not have to tighten anymore and lengthen my wires.
They were ok, but not superior to other brands I’ve used. I won’t be replacing what I already have. I might buy again if I need a special size again.
This is no reflection on One Big Happy Yarn. I love the shop, the videos and the sew alongside. I’ve visited twice and enjoyed seeing the samples in the shop.
- JAJanice A L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month ago32" circular
smooth junctions, pliable connection, works well
- KPKathrine P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoChiao Goo
Very easy to work with. Love them
- KWKathryn W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoKnitting needles
I really like the ChiaoGoo brand of needles. The tips are sharp and smooth and I like the red cable
- MCMarsha C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoCircular Needles
I am finding them to be a little challenging. I haven't used circulars before. I am sure once I get used to them it will be fine.
Red Lace 32″ (80 cm) surgical stainless steel circulars have a smooth, satin-sheen finish and memory-free, multi-strand, steel, nylon-coated, red cable. Lace tips are machine-precisioned. Needle size is laser imprinted on each circular. Red lace is the most popular line of circular needles from the brand ChaioGoo.
Total 5 star reviews: 14 Total 4 star reviews: 0 Total 3 star reviews: 1 Total 2 star reviews: 0 Total 1 star reviews: 0
93%would recommend this product
Customer-uploaded media carousel. Press left and right arrows to navigate. Press space or enter to open more details.
Slide 1 selected
Reviews LoadedReviews Added