Baby boom? No problem! Make quick—and cute—work of your baby knitting queue with this adorable kit. Featuring a classic hat, mitts and booties designed by Diane Soucy of Knitting Pure & Simple, it's the perfect gift for any infant on your list. Worked in Ella Rae Cashmereno Aran, it's luxuriously soft but also practical; mom can machine wash the set. Choose between a rolled or ribbed hat, and add earflaps too! This pattern is one you'll come back to again and again. Plus, knit along with free video tutorials on youtube.
Each kit includes:
- One Skein of Ella Rae Cashmereno Aran (55% Wool, 33% Acrylic, 12% Cashmere) in your color choice
- One print copy of the pattern
You’ll also need:
- US size 7 (4.5 m) double pointed knitting needles, or size to obtain gauge, will work for any size hat (Click here for metal, click here for bamboo)
- US size 7 (4.5mm) 36" or longer circular knitting needle, or size to obtain gauge, if using the magic loop method (Click here for metal, click here for bamboo)
- Stitch marker
- Yarn Needle
- To add a pom pom, add the large size Clover Pom Pom Makers. Grab an extra ball of yarn for the largest size hat if you plan on making the set.
Shown in: Wisteria (29) and Aquamarine (30)
Finished Sizes: Hat measures 12 (14, 16)" to fit newborn (3-6 mos, 12-18 mos). Bootie length is 3.75 (4.25, 4.5)", mitts are also written in 3 sizes.
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry.