About the Yarn:
Treat yourself to the unique colors of Madelinetosh Tosh DK yarn.
Please note: Color swatches represent color only, and are photographed on a different yarn thickness. The full-skein first image shows the actual yarn thickness and style. Each skein is hand-dyed and may vary from skein to skein and what is shown here.
Here's why we LOVE this yarn:
1. Each skein is hand-dyed in Fort Worth, TX and ethically sourced with wool from South Africa.
2. It's so soft. Don't take our word for it, add it to your cart. :)
3. Tosh DK is durable, washable and we love using it for garments and more.
- Fiber Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight: DK/#3
- Yards: 225
- Grams: 100
- Knitting Gauge: 4-4.5 stitches/inch (US 6-7 needle)
- Crochet Gauge: 3-4.25 stitches/inch (7-I9 hook)
- Care: Machine Wash Cold & Dry Flat
- Origin: South Africa
- LFlinda f.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 days agoLove this yarn!
Easy to work with and such beautiful vibrant colors!
- AVAnn V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoGorgeous yarn
I have so enjoyed working with this yarn. I really see it for a future pullover. It made a lovely, warm hat!