About the Yarn:
Quick and cushy? That's Berroco Coco. It's featured in our One Big Happy Cowl Knit-Along AND Crochet-Along. Click the links to learn more.
Here's why we LOVE this yarn:
1. It's thick, but light, making it perfect for chunky hats, cowls and scarves. Can you say gift knitting?
2. Super fun bursts of color knit up like sprinkles on a cupcake.
3. It has the smoothness of a single ply, but look closely and you'll see a second thinner ply that gives this yarn extra durability and a fun kinky texture.
4. It comes in a ball, so you can start your project ASAP.
Need a super bulky yarn with a little more yardage? Check out Malabrigo Rasta.
- Fiber Content: 100% Superwash Merino Wool
- Weight: Super Bulky
- Yards: 77
- Grams: 100
- Knitting Gauge: 2.5 stitches/inch (US 15 needle)
- Crochet Gauge: 1.75 stitches/inch (P19 hook)
- Care: Machine Wash Cold & Dry Flat
- Origin: Italy
- CNCarla N.Verified BuyerReviewingBerroco Coco YarnI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoGreat yarn
Made Crowley with the seed stitch. Could of used a bit more yardage but I like it and wear it
- VMValery M.Verified BuyerReviewingBerroco Coco YarnI recommend this productRated 5 stars20 hours agoBeautiful yarn!
I used this to make the One Big Happy Crochet Cowl. It is so pretty, and soft and cozy!
- PHPatricia H.Verified BuyerReviewingBerroco Coco YarnI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agolovely yarn
I really love the colors and the feel of this yarn. Very nice super bulky and not too heavy.
- JSJanice S.Verified BuyerReviewingBerroco Coco YarnI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoLove this yarn!
This is a wonderful, colorful yarn! I love it! Only one skein and I have a very beautiful hat!
- GDGina D.Verified BuyerReviewingBerroco Coco YarnI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoGood for bulky knit cowls
Unlike other super bulky yarns with good colors, this one is wrapped/ twisted so that it has more uniform shape. That made it much easier to work into a single-skein cowl that won't wear out so fast. yardage was perfect!