Lightweight and ergonomic, this crochet hook is designed to make crocheting comfortable for fingers and hand. The crochet hook has a built in soft cushion for easy crocheting.
- Crochet hook is made of aluminum
- Handle is made of ABS resin
- DPDebbie P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoClover Soft Touch****
Love these crochet hooks they are light weight and easy to grasp enabling me to crochet for hours without hand fatigue!
- AFAgnes F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars23 hours agocrochet hooks
Very comfortable crochet hooks...easy to use p several hand injuries this year. A pleasure to crochet again!
- BBBecky B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoI love the Clover Soft Touch Hooks
I was having problems with my hands and decided I needed different type crochet hooks. After researching hooks, I bought a Clover hook from JoAnns. The hook fits nicely in my hand and I can use it either pencil style or knife style. The yarn glides across the hook, no rough edges, and because I crochet tightly, I don’t have issues getting the loops off my hook, like I did with Boye. I don’t care for Boye style hooks and was previously a Susan Bates devotee. Now I have two sets of the Clover hooks and I have no plans to change.
- LPLeslie P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoClover soft touch crochet hook review
These crochet hooks are great ergonomic tools. Keeps my hands and fingers from cramping.
- LKL Kathryn R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoComfortable to use.
I made a set of crocheted nesting baskets using a half size up using a metal hook. It was very hard to use with my arthritic hands and it created a dent in my thumb (I was crocheting tighter to keep the stitches closer to the size I needed for correct sizing) that took a while to work it's way out. Now I am using the Clover Soft Touch in size 7 and it is lovely. I am having fun making even more baskets for others. Great product and I am glad it was recommended. But, at 76 years I really didn't want to buy any new hooks. Some items have just improved much over the 60+ years I've been doing hand crafts! And this is one of them that is worth every penny and then some.