We're decking the halls with Christmas Stockings! These beautiful holiday themed stockings feature 2 fair isle motifs (choose your favorite) and optional stripes for a customizable project.
Knit from the folded cuff down, featuring a provisional cast on, and a convenient afterthought heel, you'll enjoy every round of stitches! Coordinate with a whole new color scheme for the holidays or make a truly special gift for someone on your list.
Learn just how easy it is to knit these stockings with Jenny Fish in our free step-by-step video tutorials!
Purchase a printed version of this pattern here.
Let us choose colors for you! Pick up a kit now!
You May Also Need
- 2 hanks Cascade 220 Superwash Sport(100% Superwash Merino Wool; 500g/136 yds; DK/#3 weight)
- Size US 7(4.50 mm) 40" circular knitting needles
- Size US 7(4.50 mm) double pointed knitting needles (metal or bamboo)
- Size G/6/4.00mm crochet hook
- Pattern Holder (chart keeper)
- Clover Locking Stitch Markers
Clover Chibi Bent-Tip Tapestry Needle
Samples: White + Summer Sky Heather and Really Red + Silver Grey
Finished Size: 10 in. (25.5 cm) from top of cuff to heel and 7 in. (18 cm) from heel to toe.
Care Instructions: Machine Wash Cold & Dry Flat
- AJArlene J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 days agoGreat Resource
I’m new to Fair Isle knitting. Having access to the printed pattern along with the awesome YouTube tutorials for reference have made my new learning adventure really enjoyable! Thorough teaching in the tutorials!- well done 😃. I’ll be knitting stockings for all three of my grandkids!