The Osborn Hat & Scarf Set is designed for the adventurous beginner. Round and round in easy stockinette stripes!
The hat and scarf are knit from the center out, with the scarf worked on 2 long circular needles and the hat from the top down with double pointed needles and completed using a short circular needle
Each Kit Includes
- 2(2, 3) skeins Malabrigo Rios yarn(100% Superwash Merino Wool; 100g/210 yds; Worsted/#4 medium), in your selected color
- Printed pattern, plus a digital PDF that we'll email to the address you use at checkout when your order ships.
You May Also Need
- TWO US size 7 (4.5 mm) 36" length or longer circular needle (bamboo or metal)
- US size 7 (4.5 mm) double pointed needle (bamboo or metal)
- US size 7 (4.5 mm) 16" circular needle (bamboo or metal)
- Locking stitch markers
- Row Counter
- Yarn needle
- Measuring Tape
- Blocking Pins
- Blocking Mats
Color Shown: Arco Iris and Almond Blossom
- Small measures 42” (106.5 cm) long and 6” (15 cm) wide blocked
- Medium measures 54” (137 cm) long and 6” (15 cm) wide blocked
- Large measures 65” (165 cm) long and 6” (15 cm) wide blocked
- Small measures 20” (51 cm) circumference and 7” (18 cm) long, blocked
- Medium measures 22” (56 cm) circumference and 8” (20.5 cm) long, blocked
- Large measures 24” (61 cm) circumference and 9” (23 cm) long, blocked
Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry.